The Center for Emergency Resources at Ann's Heart (CERAH), located below Sacred Heart Church in Phoenixville, serves as a hub of critical resources and is open to individuals from the Phoenixville, Mont Clare, East Pikeland, and Schuylkill Township area.
Ann's Heart believes that no one should be without access to basic hygiene services, so we are expanding our programs to meet the need in our community.
CERAH is open from May to October each year.
Entrance to the Center is located to the right-hand side of the Church. Follow the sidewalk. Two large red doors to the Center are to the left of the walkway facing our Hall Street parking lot.
Provided by Ann's Heart
Provided by Project Healing Hive
CERAH serves men, women, and families from the Phoenixville Borough and immediate surrounding townships.
• Free Shower Facilities (toiletries and towels will be provided)
• Free Laundry Facilities (guests limited to one load per day, 2x a week, laundry detergent and dryer sheets are provided)
• Code Red Daytime Emergency Cooling Center (days 95F and higher)
• Drop-in Mental Health Counseling (provided through our partners at Project Healing Hive)
• Supportive Services
- Free Community Fridge & Food Bags (provided by our partners at PACS)
- Little Free Library (provided through our partners at the Phoenixville Public Library)
- Housing Application Assistance (for those experiencing homelessness or who are on the verge of homelessness)
35 Hall Street, STE 301
Phoenixville, PA 19460